- £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Transactional Finance
- Credit Controller
Credit Controller / £26,000 - £28,000 / Liverpool City Centre / Hybrid / Permanent
Adaptable Recruitment are working with a growing business in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team
- Salary £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- 25 days annual leave + bank + birthday off
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Health insurance
- Enhanced pension
Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Contact customers by telephone, letter etc. regarding the collection of debt with a proactive approach
- Review aged debt on a daily basis and drive for results to meet targets.
- Provide a weekly updates to the Finance Director on cleared invoices and confirmed payments.
- Work alongside management and commercial team to implement more efficient processes and procedures to improve overall performance of Credit Control function
- Work to control all sales ledger transactions including posting and allocating receipts
Who will I report into?
The Credit Controller will report directly into the CFO
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening ASAP
- 1+ years experience working within in a fast-paced, high volume and value Credit Control role essential
- Credit Insurance experience desirable
- Great communications skills to relay key information to other staff
- Good excel and system skills essential
Apply for this position
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Nichola Watson on