- Up to £40000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Public Sector and Government
- Office Support
- Executive Assistant
At Adaptable recruitment we have a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant to the directors to join a large company in the Liverpool area.
Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
3 months Fixed Term Contract
Working hours 9-5 flexible working
Main responsibilities to include:-
- To act as the first point of contact to maintain realistic and manageable diaries and appointments ensuring that appropriate control and access to the commissioner team's time and diary is provided, assisting them in making best use of their time.
- To be the first point of contact to receive, sort and prioritise mail and emails, and in consultation with the DCoS, redirecting as appropriate and responding to all routine correspondence without direction. To escalate correspondence where necessary ensuring that all correspondence is responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
- To treat all correspondence with discretion and where appropriate in line with statutory considerations such as data protection and the whistleblowing code.
- To support meetings by attending and taking a note of actions as required ensuring all aspects of the meetings/conferences are organised, agendas developed if necessary and action points distributed with prompt action taken maintaining timely responses to deadlines at all times.
- To liaise with members of the public and elected Members on behalf of the Commissioner Team ensuring that responses to actions from the Commissioner Team are completed within the expected timeframe.
- To maintain filing systems as directed with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Experience as an Executive Assistant
- Exercise independent judgement & initiative of managing own workload
- Confidentiality is imperative
- To be proactive & efficient
Apply for this position
For more info please contact me on: